What's new

30 Days to decide - Others?? (1 Viewer)

Bryan_Tams

Agent
Okay, I just odered the Axiom M60ti, VP150, and QS8 ($1450)...so I have 30-days to determine if I like them. I plan on comparing them to the Paridigm Monitor line and B&W 600 series locially during the 30days. Please provide your feedback on other lines that I should compare or consider (Polk, etc.) or just your comments on your Axiom set-up.

PS. Not realy a Klipsh fan. Thanks.

Guyza

Stunt Coordinator
I like to base my decisions on the sounds of the mains first, then build the 5.1 setup around that.

The comparisons you make should probably be with just the mains. M60 vs Paradigm Monitor 7 or 9 .

Also....do the comparisons in an A/B fashion. Don't necessarily rely on your sonic memory from house to audio shop. Bring in the 60s and set them up side by side with the contenders/pretenders.

If the Axiom sound is something you like than the rest of the system should fall into place.

I've heard a lot of good things about the VP150 and QS8 so those were good choices!

Keep us informed to your research and findings.

Chu Gai

Senior HTF Member
unless you're going to be able to audition them in the same room, it's really going to be a crap shoot. auditory memory is really very poor.

Bry_DD

Second Unit
I have the M60 with VP150 and I'm very happy with the way they sound on HT and Music. They are very crisp and clear and the bass from the M60 is clean and tight. I think you won't be disappointed when you set them up on your HT. Unless you'll think they are too bright like some other fellas. It's all up to you when you hear them. Before I purchase the Axioms I was considering the Paradigms Monitor series, PSB Image line and B&W 600 series.

Gogg Luck..
Bry

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks