What's new

24 - 1/22/02 episode (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Hah! That Chloe chick (from ER, Dr. Lewis's deadbeat sister) shows up in yet another white trash role, and continues to screw up by turning on Jack at the end.
Terri is definitely a survivor, and she was very cool and calm about the whole rape situation. Perhaps Jack has given her some training in this potential dark scenario of their lives. The main thing is to just stay alive in this situation. Kim owes her mom a lot when this is over.
Jack's CIA history as an operative shows up under a point of reflection for his part as he becomes weary of the all-nighter he just pulled. It was a good touch for him to almost fall aseleep in the contractor office he was holed up in.
I think Nina would make a decent "Lois Lane" (plus any excuse for her to change blouse tops makes for good TV). :)
I still don't trust Tony.
Jamie's suicide (attempt) was pretty gory looking, I still think Walsh is alive and calling come of the shots (or why was Walsh so "wrong" about Jamie?)
Can't believe we have to wait 335 hours until the next new episode.

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
Can't believe we have to wait 335 hours until the next new episode.
Yeah, but then Fox is promising 12 solid weeks of episodes. Care to wager that they'll make us wait a bit for the final episodes?

M.

P.S. Thanks, guys, for correcting my count. I forgot we started at midnight.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Not too long - 12 weeks should bring us to late April (and 9pm). Since I figure Fox will want to get 11pm-Midnight on during May sweeps, there will probably just be one or two weeks pre-empted, probably for some awards show.

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
why was Walsh so "wrong" about Jamie?
As I recall, it was the guy that originally had the keycard that trusted Jamey [the spelling they use in various cast lists]. He told Walsh that he trusted her, right before he was killed. Walsh simply passed on that info to Jack.

//Ken

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
I Heard Dennis Hopper was negotiating to play the Head Honcho Bad guy is that still hapenning?

EricW

Senior HTF Member
as someone else has already posted, if Walsh ~was~ in on the whole thing and is still alive, why did he give the (seemingly) authentic card to Bauer?

Butch C

Second Unit
I told you Bauer and Palmer knew each other (see my post from last weeks thread)

Heres my thoughts...

Theres something more to Jack telling Jamie "I'll take care of Nina and *other guys name* when he was on the phone with her

Next week has Gaines' boss...the terrorist plot thickens

After Gains Jack should shoot Palmers wife

Why cant Tony *thats it* and Nina call Secret Service to say that they were wrong and to let Jack go?

Cant Jack direct the SS to the earpiece still on the floor in his defence?

Could Jack and Palmer know each other from Jacks CIA spook days?

BTW Walsh could have given Jack the keycard knowing Gains would have him steal it further implicating Jack...and maybe the name of the shooter on the card is Jacks! EVEN FURTHER implicating him.

Maybe Walsh got his info on trusting Jamie only from another dirty agent...did he say who told him to trust Jamie?

Why the hell did Jamie try to off herself...she was so concerned about her son just 10 minutes before and now she wants him to be an orphan or with his deadbeat dad?

Palmers wife leaking to the press? Shes gonna make some first lady.

SIDEBAR...Dennis Hasbert although good does not impress me as a Presidental canidate...should have gone older with the actor...

Palmers son...what was he...like 11 when he killed his sisters rapist?

Nina and Terry...Jack goes for a type dont he?

Jacks daughter...when is the cleavage gonna get sweaty again...YOWZA!!!!!

Mike Graham

Supporting Actor
Last week's incredibly tense episode was the series' best effort yet; I was sure they couldn't top it, but this last episode proved it - it's clearly the best show on television right now. When Kiefer Sutherland hijacked the car when he escaped from the power plant, it goes to show just how much he deserved the Golden Globe for best actor in a drama series.
Someone stated in an earlier post that the actor playing Palmer is too young; while that may be true, I have to say he's doing an excellent job. Normally, you would think the scenes concerning the candidate and his family would drag the show down; however, the excellent acting skills and superb writing keep a nice pace when the CIA isn't involved.
Can't wait for the next new episode :emoji_thumbsup:

Al Rebchook

Agent
Why the hell did Jamie try to off herself...she was so concerned about her son just 10 minutes before and now she wants him to be an orphan or with his deadbeat dad?

She's afraid that Gaines will come after her son. She already has the money to take care of him stashed away. If she's alive, Gaines will try to keep her from testifying by threatening Kyle.

Ty Zucker

Stunt Coordinator
Anyone have the episode on tape?

I'm almost certain that Kim was wearing different shoes in this last episode than she was earlier in the night (season).

I think in previous episodes she was wearing sandals and this last episode was a pair of flats/loafers.

Can anyone confirm this?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks