What's new

2021-2022 NFL Season (1 Viewer)

Which QB will have the most success this season?

• Carson Wentz - Colts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Matt Stafford - Rams

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Trevor Lawrence - Jaguars

• Jimmy Garoppolo -49ers

• Ryan Fitzpatrick - Redskins

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Cam Newton - Patriots

• Jalen Hurts - Eagles

• Justin Fields - Bears

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Mac Jones

• Zach Wilson -Jets

• Sam Darnold - Panthers

• Jameis Winston - Saints

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
"The Bills’ dominant win over the Patriots included an unprecedented accomplishment in NFL history.

Every time the Bills got the ball they scored a touchdown — seven possessions, seven touchdowns — with the exception of kneeling down at the end of each half. The Bills had no turnovers, and they never even considered punting or kicking a field goal because they never faced a fourth down. That has never happened in NFL history, in the regular season or the playoffs."

Not only was the feat itself impressive, but add to it the opponent’s coach who was boat-raced. Even more impressive and improbable.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Not only was the feat itself impressive, but add to it the opponent’s coach who was boat-raced. Even more impressive and improbable.
Many NFL fan bases across America were enjoying last night's game, particularly, those fan bases in the AFC East Division and Conference.

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Man, various fan bases really hate Joe Buck. I don't particularly like him as I preferred his old man and those from that generation of announcers. As to the sack record or any record for that matter, they will continue to be broken going forward as I don't think they're going to stop at 17 games.
I guess people have gotten used to Chris Collinsworth.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
I just don’t think Buck is very good at calling a game.

His favorite go to call for any good play is to say, “what a play”.

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
FWIW, for lunch yesterday I had a rather small $20 cheesesteak sandwich. That doesn't mean I think Philly will win today. Technically it wasn't a Philly Cheesesteak. It was a Filet Cheesesteak. Yeah, Filet Mignon Cheesesteak sandwich, and totally worth the $20, even as small as it was.

I knew all of you would want to know that. :P

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
FWIW, for lunch yesterday I had a rather small $20 cheesesteak sandwich. That doesn't mean I think Philly will win today. Technically it wasn't a Philly Cheesesteak. It was a Filet Cheesesteak. Yeah, Filet Mignon Cheesesteak sandwich, and totally worth the $20, even as small as it was.

I knew all of you would want to know that. :P
One of the things I miss about living in the Philly area is the good hoagie/cheese steak shops. I hope the Eagles aren’t embarrassed today.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
That penalty for touching Brady hurt the eagles and changed the drive in the Bucs favor.

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
That penalty for touching Brady hurt the eagles and changed the drive in the Bucs favor.
Touching Brady? Meaning it was a bogus roughing the passer call? My brother texted me that there was a bullshit roughing call in the Bengals game. The league needs to make these roughing calls booth reviewable.

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
One of the things I miss about living in the Philly area is the good hoagie/cheese steak shops. I hope the Eagles aren’t embarrassed today.
I figured at this time any city of any size has at least one great cheese steak place. I know we do.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
I moved out of Philly to sw Florida 8 years ago.
The best cheesesteaks here are Jersey Mike”s and Lenny’s, nothing chains.
Even the joints that are run by Philly people are terrible.

There is one food truck that is run by Philly people that is good but you never know where it will be and when it’s open.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
5B6C8AC7-37EB-430A-8EB6-C5880B5A9CBC.jpeg

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I guess it shows how few good teams there really are in the NFL, when these are the best matchups they can come up with for the playoffs. Zero points through three quarters, Philly? Really?

I don't know what the heck the Patriots and Eagles did all last week, but neither one seemed to spend any time game planning for the playoffs.

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
I guess it shows how few good teams there really are in the NFL, when these are the best matchups they can come up with for the playoffs. Zero points through three quarters, Philly? Really?

I don't know what the heck the Patriots and Eagles did all last week, but neither one seemed to spend any time game planning for the playoffs.
I don’t know why Belichick’s team failed so miserably, but it seems to me the Eagles had a huge matchup problem- they had to dominate time of possession by 2:1 to even have a prayer today.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks