What's new

20 amp circut (1 Viewer)

Frank joe

Stunt Coordinator
i am told i should run a deicated 20 amp circut for my home theater. i am usuing one 20 amp for my amplifer (ati 250 watt by 5). and the other 20 amp for the rest of my gear.
my question is can i plug my 18" velodyne into one of them?????????? i dont have to run a 3rd 20amp line do i????
from what i can ready about the amplifer is that is needs its own deicated circut, or mabey i am reading it wrong and i can run other gear on that line along with it? do i really need more that 2 20 amp circuts to run all my gear????? help frankie

Brian OK

Supporting Actor
Frank,

Just plug your Vdyne 18"-cher into the same 20 amp circuit as the ATI amps. Keep the beef on one circuit... the digital-the grungy stuff-on another dedicated circuit.

No mystery here. Do a spell check too. Hurts the eyes.

It really does... god, can't these "youts" spell ?

The search works here.... but not in real time though (

Rules ? Come again ?

BOK

Frank joe

Stunt Coordinator
i didn't know anything about cross posting? i am haing the eletric done tomm. i didn't think i did anything wrong???????? sorry if i broke a rule frankie

Brian OK

Supporting Actor
Frank,

Don't worry about rules broken. Just makes the Vdyne AC connection into the same circuit as your ATI amps.

It is a big community .......

BOK

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks