What's new

Paramount+ Paramount+ Streaming Service (Formerly CBS All Access) (1 Viewer)

David Deeb

Screenwriter
Real Name
David
Paramount + with Showtime is $5.99 a month or 12 months for $59.99. Ends soon. If I remember, ends 9-20. I’m enjoying it.

sleroi

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gavin Kopp
I just checked my App.

The 59.99 is annual for just Paramount, no Showtime, with ads.

Ad free includes Showtime and is 119.99 annual, which works out to 9.99/month.

I didn't see a 29.99 option.

I'm currently paying 11.99/month for ad free +Showtime.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Just go to Paramount+ main website. The 50% off annual plan is available to everybody. It's $29.99 for a year for Paramount+ or $59.99 a year for Paramount+ with Showtime.
I don't think it's 50% off for everybody, just first time subscribers.

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
I don't think it's 50% off for everybody, just first time subscribers.

it’s for anyone not currently subscribed. My subscription had lapsed, and my app invited me back with the deal and I accepted it.

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
it’s for anyone not currently subscribed. My subscription had lapsed, and my app invited me back with the deal and I accepted it.
I canceled our subscription several months ago, and when I go to the website my offer is a year of Paramount+ Essential (limited ads) for $60 or Paramount+ and Showtime for $120. I may bite at $30, but didn't watch it enough to pay $60.

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
I think the deal is also dependent on where you are trying to subscribe. If you are trying to subscribe through Apple channels, or Amazon channels, you won’t get the deal. Directly from Paramount+, you will.

David Deeb

Screenwriter
Real Name
David
I think the deal is also dependent on where you are trying to subscribe. If you are trying to subscribe through Apple channels, or Amazon channels, you won’t get the deal. Directly from Paramount+, you will.

We had the "with ads" plan for a while through T-Mobile. But I cancelled it. Then I was able to sign up for the $60 "with Showtime and no ads" plan directly from their site. No issues.

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
I went directly to the Paramount+ website, but didn't have the offer last night. Checked this morning, and the offer is there. It first popped up without the offer, then refreshed with the regular price crossed out. Last night's issue may have to do with my current Internet connection, as we are at a hotel on Mackinac Island.

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
I'm still on my previous annual offer at that same rate (for P+ and Showtime) from very end of last year... or I'd do that deal again now. Wonder if they'd make me that offer if I cancel now (to take effect in ~3.5 months)... :P

_Man_

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
Paramount+ is the streaming service we watch the most. As in, every single day. Everything from Let's Make a Deal to The Price is Right to Blue Bloods and many others. We watched the first two episodes of the new Fraiser series last night.

We were subscribed to Peacock too, but we weren't watching it nearly as often. We would have stayed subscribed but the last price increase (a few months ago) was the nail in the coffin. Bye bye peacock!

I have cancelled Disney+ too. Our yearly subscription is good for about another month and then that's it. When we renewed last November it was $79.99 for a year (up from $60 the year before). Still worth it. But since 2022 there has been two price increases to $109.99 and now $139.99. No thank you! We don't watch it enough. Sure, there will be content I'll want to watch but maybe 2-3 times per year I'll subscribe for a month, consume that content, and then cancel. Now Disney will be getting $28/year out of my instead of $80. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

That's exactly what I said about Netflix a couple of years ago. Guess what? I haven't resubscribed to Netflix since I cancelled. Not even for one month. Now Netflix is getting ZERO from this household.

After our Disney+ expires it will just be Prime, Apple TV+ and Paramount+ around here.

Mark

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Paramount+ is the streaming service we watch the most. As in, every single day. Everything from Let's Make a Deal to The Price is Right to Blue Bloods and many others. We watched the first two episodes of the new Fraiser series last night.

We were subscribed to Peacock too, but we weren't watching it nearly as often. We would have stayed subscribed but the last price increase (a few months ago) was the nail in the coffin. Bye bye peacock!

I have cancelled Disney+ too. Our yearly subscription is good for about another month and then that's it. When we renewed last November it was $79.99 for a year (up from $60 the year before). Still worth it. But since 2022 there has been two price increases to $109.99 and now $139.99. No thank you! We don't watch it enough. Sure, there will be content I'll want to watch but maybe 2-3 times per year I'll subscribe for a month, consume that content, and then cancel. Now Disney will be getting $28/year out of my instead of $80. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

That's exactly what I said about Netflix a couple of years ago. Guess what? I haven't resubscribed to Netflix since I cancelled. Not even for one month. Now Netflix is getting ZERO from this household.

After our Disney+ expires it will just be Prime, Apple TV+ and Paramount+ around here.

Mark

When there is no Mandalorian, Disney+ is worthless to me. It's my least favorite service.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave

Mark
I’m confused. How do you get Paramount+ to show you shows that aren’t Star Trek? My app only shows me Star Trek. 🫤 😝

Harry-N

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Harry N.
Here's what I see when opening Paramount+. Yes there's a bunch of STAR TREKS because we watch those a lot, but also a GUNSMOKE in that top row.

Below are a bunch of movies they think I'd be interested in, a lot of westerns because of my recent forays into GUNSMOKE. Below that there are many other movies and shows.

ParamountPlusScreen.jpg

This is pretty much the same screen I get on my Roku on the TVs in the house.

John*Wells

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Hi I did not read through the whole thread but I got a new Samsung TV a week ago with Tizen. Paramount plus was losing connection. I googled the issue and did a cold boot my tv. It seems to have fixed the problem. Has anyone else experienced this with Tizen? I also had same issue with Tizen and peacock. Both work with no issues on my Roku tv that I upgraded from

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
Hi I did not read through the whole thread but I got a new Samsung TV a week ago with Tizen. Paramount plus was losing connection. I googled the issue and did a cold boot my tv. It seems to have fixed the problem. Has anyone else experienced this with Tizen? I also had same issue with Tizen and peacock. Both work with no issues on my Roku tv that I upgraded from
You may be better off with a streaming device than wrestling with Tizen’s built in apps, unfortunately.

Luckily, the Roku Streaming Stick 4K is on sale for $30 right now.

John*Wells

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
You may be better off with a streaming device than wrestling with Tizen’s built in apps, unfortunately.

Luckily, the Roku Streaming Stick 4K is on sale for $30 right now.
I actually found out the issue had do with having too many devices on wi fi. I upgraded the internet speed and no issues since

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks