What's new

Pre-Order Dragonslayer (1981) (4k UHD) (4k UHD Steelbook) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Robert Harris

Archivist
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Harris
Okay, looked at the "fixed" scene on a better screen and see the changes. Apparently my laptop screen really sucks, as I couldn't see anything different there but the alterations are obvious on my desktop monitor.

As long as this is the only kind of "fix" made, I don't mind. This is just clean-up work, really - at least IMO - like removing the reflection in "Raiders of the Lost Ark".
Precisely.

Alex...

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alex Czaplicki
Some reviews

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
Just received the steelbook version of the 4K....and no digital code was included. Anyone else running into this issue?
Contact Paramount. They were very good at getting me a digital code for the Blue Steelbook edition of Zoolander back in the day.

Koschei

Agent
Real Name
Michael
Next dumb question: how do I get the correct email address? Every search I make turns up the customer support for Paramount Plus, not their home entertainment division.

Koschei

Agent
Real Name
Michael
Thanks!

ETA: I've fired off a polite request for the code. Hopefully they'll respond soon. Thanks for the info!

Last edited:

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
I wonder if this is an issue confined to the steelbook? Are any of you regular edition 4K owners missing the digital code sheet for this release?

Museum Pieces

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Skylar
Thanks!

ETA: I've fired off a polite request for the code. Hopefully they'll respond soon. Thanks for the info!
If you don't get anything back, you can have my code that came with my BD. I never use the codes. Just message me and I'll send it. It's better than nothing if you were counting on digital.

This is a beautiful restoration. I remember seeing this in the theater and it never looked or sounded this good. No CGI changes jumped out at me. I'm happy with my disc purchase.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Please let us know if that resolves the issue.
They offered either a replacement, return and refund, or a $10 credit to my account. I chose the latter as it’s about the average price for the digital version.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks