What's new

Paramount+ The Good Fight - Season 5 (1 Viewer)

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I would certainly sample such a series, but I'm not sure it'd be as effective on a weekly basis. She was used very expeditiously in the original series.
I think the character would have to make a similar transition to Frasier Crane from "Cheers" to "Frasier". Given that it's intended for the broadcast network rather than Paramount+, I doubt it will be as wild and bizarre as "The Good Fight". She isn't enmeshed in the leadership of a big corporate firm, so she's better suited to a case of the week procedural than Diane was. Sounds like she's relocating to NYC, and either consulting with the NYPD or working as an ADA.

Assuming it goes to series, I wonder if we'll see Kyle MacLachlan's creepy federal prosecutor again, or Will Patton as her ex-husband. I think one of the episodes on "Good Wife" or "Good Fight" mentioned that she had a son with her ex.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I would love it if we could get occasional pop-ins from other regulars from The Good Wife (this is assuming the pilot would go to series). Those characters were so marvelously created and developed that you could have an almost instant world for her to work and play in.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I keep hoping for Eli Gold to show up in The Good Fight. How great a story line they could create with him and Marissa.

I think of the Elsbeth character all the time. I could see a show working out with that character as the main player.

Capt D McMars

Bernuli Tech Vet
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier
I would certainly sample such a series, but I'm not sure it'd be as effective on a weekly basis. She was used very expeditiously in the original series.
I think that with the infusion of other charcters from the Good Fight and maybe even The Good Wife, becuse she was in both series, might open the door to some fun possibilites.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks