What's new

Your ideal Final Fantasy game (1 Viewer)

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
How would you go about creating your ideal Final Fantasy game? What would you call summoning monsters? How would characters level up? How many in a battle party?

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Mine would be FFX with more aeons/summons, a way to save ALL the CG movies (including the ending ones), an epilogue, and leveling up Sphere Levels would be like in FF8 (only a certain amount to gain one level instead of the amount constantly increasing). Also, the game would have to be a little more difficult since the end of the game was way too easy.

I guess that would be it.

Camp

Senior HTF Member
I'd do away with the pretentious, overbearing storylines and include less monotony in the battle scenes. Then I'd have this plumber and I'd give him an Italian name...

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
After thinking about it a little more, my ideal FF would probably be something like Chrono Cross. The battle systems for both games are very similar, but FFX covered up the stamina points by using the little bar that tells the order of attacks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks