What's new

Xbox Live 3.0 (1 Viewer)

Dean Martin

Stunt Coordinator
According to IGN:

Xbox Live 3.0
The latest update for Xbox Live is rumored to have a ton of new features that are actually quite useful. Rumored to be released around April this year, the 3.0 update should include:

Voice Mail
Teams
Messaging - Players will have the ability to send and receive messages - voice or text - in any supported game.
Updated Statistics and Clan Support
Family Title ID
Title Managed Storage - Store information on the Xbox Live servers.

Read all of the story here:
xbox.ign.com/articles/475/475062p1.html

Christopher Cheadle

Stunt Coordinator
Been following this development for a while and the rumored list of additions hasn't seemed to change all that much. Either it is the case of the same rumor source getting multiple coverage or these are pretty close to what will be in the final release.

The piece to which I am looking the most forward is the voice messaging. That way, if someone sends me an invite to Rainbow Six and I am in the middle of a Links match, I can let them know that instead of just declining the invite outright.

EricW

Senior HTF Member
does this service automatically upgrade for all present xbox live users? i mean i got a one year subscription to xbox live 2.0, will i get the 3.0 stuff in april too?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks