What's new

WTB: NHT Audio Center 2 AC2 (1 Viewer)

James Elvick

Supporting Actor
Hello,

Anyone with a NHT Ac2 or if you know where to buy one that would be great too! Willing to pay top dollar!

Thanks
James Elvick

MichaelRie

Auditioning
I was looking to upgrade my center channel and decided on the NHT AC-2. After all I had read on this speaker it is considered an outstanding speaker and after owning one now for about a month I have to agree. Everytime one came up for sale on eBay or elsewhere it was sold immediately. A friend told me about a web site for high end audio call www.audiogon.com. It is only $2.00 to list an item for sale and you can post a wanted ad for free. I posted an ad and got a reply which resulted in my purchase. There are three wanted ads on there right now with some offers to sell that you might contact about a purchase. You should plan on spending around $500.00 for one in as new condition with box, packing, and manual. Good luck and I hope this helps.

Mike

silver99benz

Auditioning
Real Name
William Moore
Hi, I have an NHT AC2 I am getting ready to put on Ebay. The speaker is in Mint condition. I went with On walls for my LR, so I am using a matching center for those now. The AC2 is in mint condition. I only have the Speaker and the Grill, no manual or the manufacturers box, but will ship double boxed. I am asking $535 shipped. Check ebay for silver99benz for my feedback. Let me know if you want to do something outside ebay. I also have an NHT M6 going up.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks