WTB: NHT Audio Center 2 AC2

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by James Elvick, Jun 13, 2003.

1. James Elvick

James Elvick Supporting Actor

Hello,

Anyone with a NHT Ac2 or if you know where to buy one that would be great too! Willing to pay top dollar!

Thanks
    James Elvick

2. MichaelRie

MichaelRie Auditioning

I was looking to upgrade my center channel and decided on the NHT AC-2. After all I had read on this speaker it is considered an outstanding speaker and after owning one now for about a month I have to agree. Everytime one came up for sale on eBay or elsewhere it was sold immediately. A friend told me about a web site for high end audio call www.audiogon.com. It is only $2.00 to list an item for sale and you can post a wanted ad for free. I posted an ad and got a reply which resulted in my purchase. There are three wanted ads on there right now with some offers to sell that you might contact about a purchase. You should plan on spending around $500.00 for one in as new condition with box, packing, and manual. Good luck and I hope this helps.

Mike

3. silver99benz

silver99benz Auditioning

Hi, I have an NHT AC2 I am getting ready to put on Ebay. The speaker is in Mint condition. I went with On walls for my LR, so I am using a matching center for those now. The AC2 is in mint condition. I only have the Speaker and the Grill, no manual or the manufacturers box, but will ship double boxed. I am asking $535 shipped. Check ebay for silver99benz for my feedback. Let me know if you want to do something outside ebay. I also have an NHT M6 going up.