What's new

WTB: cheap Laserdisk player (1 Viewer)

Martin G

Second Unit
I picked up some starwars Ld's really cheap so I am now looking for a laserdisk player. I don't need anything fancy, but being able to play both sides of the disk and S-video out would be nice, but are not necessary. Willing to consider almost any offer, but it must be in working condition and must have a remote.

Lenny Truett

Agent
Martin, I sent you an email.
Jason, If Martin is not interested I have a pioneer 1090 (basic player) in perfect working order with the remote that would definately be less than $100. Trades are preferred. You can email me at [email protected]
Lenny

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
Guys, I have a Pioneer LD player that I would be willing to sell for far less than $100. I don't know the model number, but if you are interested I will pull it out and take a look.
Just drop me an e-mail: [email protected]
------------------
As for the bad rap about the characters--hey, I've seen space operas that put their emphasis on human personalities and relationships. They're called "Star Trek" movies. Give me transparent underwater cities and vast hollow senatorial spheres any day. --Roger Ebert on The Phantom Menace
AIM: Aureus91 / DVDs / ICQ: 58566493

Andy_A

Second Unit
I have an RCA Home Theater Series Model LDR 600. The unit has a remote, auto-side flip and S-video out. It also has toslink (fiber optic) digital output. It works great and I bought it new about six months ago. It had been factory sealed in a box for the last few years. It would be a bargain at $150, but I'll let it go for $135 shipped. Drop me an e-mail at [email protected]

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
You can upgrade the RCA for AC-3 if you want too...
icon14.gif

Gregg
------------------
Link Removed
The Newest Sonotube
Gregg's DVDs
The Family Units

Martin G

Second Unit
I don't want to sound like a jerk, but please e-mail any deals to me first. It really annoys me that people are jumping in on my post and causing me to miss out on the better deals.

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
Martin, I apologize. I assumed that you and Lenny had already worked something out. It's never safe to assume.
------------------
As for the bad rap about the characters--hey, I've seen space operas that put their emphasis on human personalities and relationships. They're called "Star Trek" movies. Give me transparent underwater cities and vast hollow senatorial spheres any day. --Roger Ebert on The Phantom Menace
AIM: Aureus91 / DVDs / ICQ: 58566493

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks