What's new

Worst "The Price Is Right" Contestant Ever (1 Viewer)

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I guess the only thing that matters is that she won in the end. I would have considered her to be the worst contestant if it had taken her ten guesses to get the price of the toaster right.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
At least it brings new meaning to the phrase, "dumb luck," eh? :)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Whats funny is how dumbfounded and almost annoyed Bob Barker looked at the end.

Scott McGillivray

Supporting Actor
Sheesh...that was tough to watch. I could just feel Bob getting more and more annoyed with her. I could really empathize with him in wanting to smack her.

I hope that when Bob finally retires from the show that they release a DVD with all the greatest moments from that show. I think it would be great.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Naaaaaaaaaaa.... She did alright. That piece of paper is small. Barker's gettin old and bitchy. :p Seriously, I don't know what you'd expect out of a contestant on a game show like that one. Imagine all the distractions while you're trying to think of what the price should be. The audience is shouting stuff at you, Bob is tugging at your ass to HURRY UP...but you want to win that figgen car not a toaster! :D

That clip is on youtube.com as well and with the same declaration of "worst of". If anything, I think it looks worse for Bob. He should retire and hand the show over to Mel Gibson. He needs the work.

StephenA

Screenwriter
This thread made me think of a clip of the show I saw about a week ago where Bob Barker got annoyed with a woman who wouldn't leave him alone. Here's a link to the video.

PhillJones

Second Unit

That's the funniest thing I've seen all week.

Bob's too old to defend himself from the crazy contestant and has to hide behind Racheal. If she'd have gotten a hold of him she might have broken one of his hips or something.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
The funniest Price Is Right clip I've seen--and I didn't find it on YouTube--is where the woman, without thinking, lifts one of the shells right after Bob shuffles them. It's the one with the ball. He lets her keep playing, and his dialogue with her is just great. "Well, this is going to be exciting. I wonder where that ball can be!"

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Now that's funny!

youtube.com posters are calling Bob a racist because of this clip. BS! He was just being cute. I've watched the show since the 70s and Bob has always been that way towards the more excitable contestants. Although I'm glad he's not running for any kind of office. It wouldn't look good him using Rachael as a human shield! :laugh:

PeterTHX

Senior HTF Member
You guys must be blind!

She's a HOTTIE! Who cares if she takes a while? More time to watch her. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks