What's new

Will there be a Memento SE in the future? (1 Viewer)

Paul Chi

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Paul
I think I heard somewhere that there will eventually be a special edition of Memento. Is this true? If it is, I am going to wait on buying the current edition. By the way, what kind of features are on the current disc? Thanks.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Paul, I havn't heard of a 'SE' of Memento, but my question to you is, why wait? The current edition is great, flawless transfer, great 5.1 audio and some very nice extras...
IFC Interview with director Chris Nolan
Theatrical trailer
"Following" trailer
Tattoo gallery
Director and cast bios
Memento website
Not the most jam packed disc i'll grant you, but it makes no sense to wait on a 'SE' that may or may not be planned, when this excellent version is out NOW.
------------------
"How can I heal, when I can't feel time?"
Leonard from Memento

Andrea W

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Andrea Whitlock
There will be an SE next year according to this thread:
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/uub/Forum15/HTML/030289.html

jez

Stunt Coordinator
Hahaha us English have finaly got one over on you guys.
A special edtion is being worked on right now for a jan release with commentarys etc etc
Good uh :)
------------------
"You've done a man's job sir. I guess you're through"
CLICK HERE

Mike_Ped

Second Unit
Just buy the current disc...it's great! Just watch out for the menus - they play tricks with your mind. I thought I was going crazy ("Why does the arrow go up when I push down??!?!?)
Mike

Kurt N

Stunt Coordinator
I just bought this disc last night and I cannot recommend highly enough that you buy it now. As in today.
You will get your $20 worth several times over.

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
Hahaha us English have finaly got one over on you guys. A special edtion is being worked on right now for a jan release with commentarys etc etc
Hmm, yes, but Jez you've failed to take into account that whenever R2 has got a better product first, it's been a short lived boast and, ultimately, an identical or superior R1 usualy follows, and indeed, the SE is coming to R1 in the new year too.
With Columbia re-visintg most of their bare bones titles, its foolish to think Memento wont get the SE treatment come 2002.
Dan (UK)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks