What's new

Why is there no Mega Man anthology disc? (1 Viewer)

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
I was playing around with Sonic Mega Collection the other day, and got to wondering why Capcom has never given Mega Man a similar treatment. I'd love to see all the NES and SNES games collected on a single disc-especially since finding the games that I'm missing is both a challenging and expensive proposition. Any idea who we'd have to talk to to get something like this made? Could be done up as a really nice package.

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Definetly. I'm tired of all the games on the Playstation not coming to the Cube. And I'm talking about the ORIGINAL games, not this Battle Network stuff :).

Jeffrey Forner

Screenwriter
A Mega Man anthology disc would be a dream come true. The only question is, do we let Capcom update the graphics from the old NES games to Super NES and Playstation levels?

If they did that, they had better update some of those old background tunes as well. I'd love to hear more modern renditions of those songs.

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
Well, I know that I'd rather have the original games, with the original graphics and sound. About the only thing I'd like to see fixed is the flickering characters and slowdown.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks