What's new

Which Yamaha is this? (1 Viewer)

Jim Williams

Second Unit
Can anyone tell me which Yamaha receiver this is based on these specs:

Features six-channel 600 watts total output (100 watts per channel x 6), Dolby® Digital® 6.1 EX and DTS-ES decoder. Enhanced features include digital Top-Art pre-amp and all-channel stereo DSP mode with 32-bit DSP engine. Silent Cinema provides surround sound when using stereo headphone (not included), and multi-room/multi-source capability lets you listen to different sources in different rooms. Front and rear multiple A/V inputs/outputs and S-video inputs make it easy to connect components. Includes remote. 17 1/8"W x 17 1/16"D x 6 3/4"H.

The ad says it is normally $795 but is on sale for $499.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Mike Up

Supporting Actor
Looks like the RX-V1300 or it's HTR cousin that excludes some of the RX-V1300's connectivity features.

george clayton

Auditioning
Hello Jim I bought the rxv 1300 a year ago and am very pleased with it. My speakers are 8 inch infinity interludes and the amp powers them with no problem in a 12 x 15 foot room. I paid 700 499 is a good deal.

Jim Williams

Second Unit
Thanks for the help. There are so many Yamaha receivers it is hard to figure out the differences between them.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks