What's new

Which Shiva + PR design? (1 Viewer)

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
Hi all. I will be building one of the Shiva/PR designs that is listed on Adire's website, yet I can't decide which one I should build. I was going to build the 142.4L design, but it's just too big to be in an apartment, which it will be in the next fall semester.
So, I'm torn between the 85L and the 95L designs. It will be used for 75% HT and 25% music. Which one would you choose? I like the 85L because it has higher response below 20hz, yet I like the 95L because of the peak at ~35hz because of the punch it would add in movies. I really wish there were ways to combine the two! :)
Any suggestions?
Anyone ever built either of these designs?
Thank you in advance! :)
EDIT: Oh yeah, here's the link to the tech sheets of the designs: http://www.adireaudio.com/Files/PRApplications.PDF

Rob Lloyd

Stunt Coordinator
I built the 85 and really like it. I was going to go bigger but was also limited by size. I have it tuned with around 395 grams.
Pictures of it are/were on Adire's web site and also on Link Removed page in the gallery areas.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks