What's new
World Wide Stereo

Which cables are best for my Jamo speakers? (1 Viewer)

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
The wholesaler I worked for was the exclusive source(meaning Best Buy, Amazon...and everyone else, got it from us).Monster is nothing but profit. Vanco has a higher wholesale cost on like items.We liked selling it though. Monster gave us $300 in product every $1000 we sold(wholesale costs). Almost all mine went straight to eBay.I sold enough one year, my bonus product earnings paid for 2 weeks at Hedonism II.

728x90

Jason Charlton

Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason Charlton
Brenty said:
It's blocked outside of the US. Can you supply a YouTube link or tell us the name and timing of the episode?
The episode was "Margaritaville" and is several years old. Here's a crummy YouTube recording of the same clip... the audio is pretty low.

arjundeepakshriram

Stunt Coordinator
hey guys my installer is now offering me 12 gauge bandridge speaker cable as he does not have anything else in stock now is that as good as monoprice ? ?

Jason Charlton

Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason Charlton
If it conducts electricity, it is as "good" as anything (Monoprice included). The question really is whether it's as good a value as what you get at Monoprice. What's he charging per foot? Also, your installer should know this, but be 100% certain that he is using in-wall rated speaker wire (CL-2/CL-3).

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
arjundeepakshriram said:
I take that as a joke!!
Nope. Not a joke.Copper, worldwide is refined into...CC11000*(99.9% pure)CC10200(99.95% pure)CC10100(99.99% pure)All three grades can be called "oxygen free" (the reality is "oxygen reduced")*If 11000 meets the 101% IACS, it is allowed to be called oxygen free. Probably 98% of it meets the standard, even if not tested.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sitcomguy
Recent bookmarks