What's new

Where are the Fraggle Rock dvd's? (1 Viewer)

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
That was my assumption too Gord but thanks for all your efforts and I hope that when the season sets are eventually released, we see the same extras (animated series ep's and featurettes) as presented on the single disc issues. I haven't seen the animated series since I was about 5 years old and am obviously now holding off on the single-disc issues so I am really pushing for their inclusion in the upcoming box sets! If you get another chance to speak to one of the VP's Gord, please mention this in the way of extras as it would be really welcomed from all the fans!

Thanks again!!!

DaViD Boulet

Senior HTF Member
I really would love the music isolated in a bonus area encoded in LPCM format...giving a true stereo "album" quality presentation to the music. The music for this show was recorded in very-high-quality fashion with great stereo separation...much better than what gets finally 'mixed' into the show. The LP's and CD sounded incredible...would love to have access to all my Fraggle music with the same quality...

-dave :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khuranatech
Recent bookmarks