What's new

Directors What's your favorite Tom Cruise film moment on DVD so far ? (1 Viewer)

Matt_Pervan

Auditioning
What would be your personal favorite Tom Cruise film moment or film scene on DVD so far (featuring Tom in the scene/s) and please say why the described scene/s, is so admired.

Dave Miller

Supporting Actor
The guy is a great actor, but my choice probably doesn't display great acting ability.

I love the motorcycle duel scene in MI:2 where he and the other dude leap off their bikes and slam into each other in the air. I've seen that dozens of times and still get a kick out of it.

Of course his Oscar nominated performance in Born on the Fourth of July is littered with great scenes. That boy was robbed.

I saw Last Samuria for the first time two nights ago and enjoyed his performance.

Peace,

DM

Bernhard

Stunt Coordinator
Definately Magnolia when he finally confronts his dying father.

Great acting there!

Paul_Scott

Senior HTF Member
when he wigs/spazzes out (after getting fired or quitting or whatever it was) in Jerry Maguire.
i completely emphasized with the character at that point and was no longer watching a 'Tom Cruise' movie

Fred Bang

Stunt Coordinator
1- Magnolia: The TJ Mackey Seminar

2- Born on the Fourth of July
When he confess the accidental murder of a US soldier to the soldier's parents and wife

3- Jerry Maguire, when he loses he job.

Chris Rein

Stunt Coordinator
Any movie he "loses it" in. Rain Man - when he throws a fit with Raymond about boxer shorts. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks