What's new

What's up with those Fox Double Feature DVD's? (1 Viewer)

CraigF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig
Are they OOP right now? Just wondering, they are being re-released Sept. 2 (here, anyway). Or maybe it's just at a lower price. Found out when I tried to order a few from amazon.ca, who say they're not available yet. Still occasionally see them in stores, but at higher prices.

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
which titles are you talking about with the double features?

JACOB

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
My Costco had a bunch of the "Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea/Fantastic Voyage" discs for $10 as of 2-3 weeks ago. Maybe they are just being re-priced.

Regards,

CraigF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig
Fantastic Voyage was one of my favorite movies as a kid, that was one I wanted. Another were the two Fly DVD's, the original/"sequel" plus Cronenberg's two.

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
cronenberg only directed the first one.. chris walas did the fly 2.. I amhoping that fox will release a special edition of the first movie very soon.

JACOB

CraigF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig
Oops, sorry about that. Yeah, I didn't buy The Fly/2 before because there was supposed to be a The Fly SE coming out this year...I don't see it scheduled so far, and the current version supposedly looks OK though lacking in extras... It's really just the original and Cronenberg's I want, but hey, at 2 for 1 and quite cheap, might as well get the whole Fly set...

Brendan Brown

Stunt Coordinator
I remember reading an interview where Van Ling said he'd do anything to produce an SE of Cronenberg's The Fly.

Here's hoping.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks