What's new

What's up with "All That Jazz" (1 Viewer)

Greg_M

Screenwriter
Fox has been talking about a DVD of "All That Jazz" for two years. Ron has been talking about it for two years. I keep hearing it is on the way. When are we going to see this film?

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Hakan Powers

Stunt Coordinator
Sometime this year I think.

Those of us who attended the meet in California in september were treated to a sneak peak of the restored "All That Jazz" during our visit to Fox. I've never seen the film, but what we saw and heard definately got me jazzed (pun intended) for the release.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
I have heard nothing more about this
title other than it was originally planned
for release by this Summer (3rd quarter).
Since at this point I doubt I'll end up
with an early copy I'll just let you look
at this:
All That Jazz on DVD Preview

PatrickL

Deceased Member
It's surprising that All That Jazz hasn't been announced yet, because some Australian etailers have the R4 version scheduled for release in April.

Waiting, indeed!

JeffMuller

Stunt Coordinator
If I recall correctly from a few weeks ago, Ron has stated that he will not be reviewing any more Fox titles (did I get that right?). I don't believe he gave any more info, though. In any case, it's a bummer. I look forward to all of his reviews.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks