What's new
World Wide Stereo

what to buy: Vizio XVT553SV or Sharp LC 60LE810UN??? (1 Viewer)

jdog13131

Auditioning
Real Name
Jake
Hi All,

I am looking to purchase a new flat screen TV and I am trying to pick between the Vizio XVT553SV or Sharp LC 60LE810UN. Both are great deals at TigerDirect, etc and I wanted to get some opinions on which way to go? Thanks in advance and I appreciate the help!

J

728x90

jennigirly

Grip
Real Name
Faraz
Hello Jake,

Well it depends on what's important to you. Size or specs. There's a 5 inch difference between these 2 sets which isnt a whole lot but I would go with the Vizio because of the good price & specs but like I said it depends on what's important to you.

And would advise you to go with the Vizio as well.

Good luck :) !

Mark:F

Stunt Coordinator
Compare warranty service - in house? who pays shipping to manufacturer?

Jim Mcc

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jim
If you're talking about an Ext. warranty, it's much cheaper to buy it from a third party. I'm trying to decide between Mack and Warrantech for my TV. They have in-home service. If they can't fix it at your house, they pick it up and re-deliver it.

Mark:F

Stunt Coordinator
I was referring to initial warranty, though I think extended is a good idea too. Pay with AMEX and you get an additional year added to the initial warranty.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sbaker1991
Recent bookmarks