What's new

What the deal with the "Mr. Brown" Reservoir Dogs DVD? (1 Viewer)

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
Forget that the crappy Pan & Scan version is on disc 2, it has a significant amount of extras.
yikes! really? i didn't realize that. all i saw was "fullscreen" - my mind then immediately dismissed the disc. :D
i'll check out the extras! thx! :)

Jenna

Second Unit
Real Name
Jeanette Howard
I'm usually the first to arrive at BestBuy when they open on Tuesdays, yet ironically, THIS Tuesday I couldn't get there till early evening. To my surprise, one of the sale associates had pulled one of every color for me because she "didn't know which one I would want." HOW'S THAT FOR CUSTOMER APPRECIATION???!!!
They had a ton of Mr. Pinks, then Whites & Oranges; and had only received 5 Mr. Browns.
I chose the Mr. Brown since QT (though not the easiest on the eyes) WAS the director. Yet I think the Mr. Pink cover was the "coolest" looking cover.
Only paid $7.99 for it (after $5.00 gift card deal and their $3.00 off coupon).

Vlad D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Vladimir Derenoncourt
I chose the Mr. Brown since QT (though not the easiest on the eyes) WAS the director. Yet I think the Mr. Pink cover was the "coolest" looking cover.
I thought the Mr. White cover was the coolest. I was originally going to buy Mr. White, but instead I bought the Mr. Brown cover. The BB in went to only had 5 copies when I arrived around 2pm, but they had tons of the other colors.

Aurel Savin

Supporting Actor
I got the MR. WHITE as I became a huge Keitel fan after this movie ... but also picked up MR. BROWN and will not open it as I think it will be worth something soon. But I could be wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks