What's new

What's the deal w Mr. Brown? (1 Viewer)

DaveN

Grip
Yesterday I was mortgaging my future by buying a bunch of dvd's at Best Buy. Man, this is getting to be an expensive hobby!

Anyway, I was walking through the drama section and there were at least 10 copies of Reservoir Dogs with the Mr. Brown packaging. Naturally I bought one. But what's the story? I thought that these were very limited editions and they were all gone. Is that not the case? Will Mr. Brown be all over video store shelves soon?

I look forward to the replies. If anyone needs me, I'll be selling my blood to finance this habit through Christmas!

David

Dave_P.

Supporting Actor
LOL my local Best Buy just put a boatload of Mr. Brown's on the shelf this week.

Chad A Wright

Supporting Actor
I noticed the same thing at mine. Lots o' Mr. Browns. I'm sure it's like every other "limited edition" dvd.

James Bergeron

Supporting Actor
Around here, Future shop doesn't have ANY Mr. Brown TONS & TONS of the other ones though. Music world had 2 Mr. Browns.

You know it could be limited and possibly the studio printed more than they actually sold. IE, they predicted wrong on the sales.

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
Just about everywhere I go seems to have stocked up on Mr. Brown!

Jason Goodmanson

Second Unit
Real Name
Jason
During the week of release, I couldn't find the brown cover anywhere. But as soon as the sales were all over, brown covers everywhere.

Adam_WM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Adam Moreau
We (Circuit City in Spfld.) have a newer edition. It's not a colored Reservoir Dogs, but instead the disc underneath without a Mr. Whoever outer sleeve. So apparently, all of them are limited and will be replace a la The Usual Suspects.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks