What's new

WHAT!!! No comments about Robot Chicken (1 Viewer)

David Galindo

Screenwriter
3/27 episode...very funny, except the whole Peanuts sketch in the end was...eerie. Not really funny, just strange.

Maybe its just me. :D

Beau

Supporting Actor
I loved the Sleepaway Camp thing. They took the words right out of my mouth.

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
I thought the Peanuts sketch was great. Star Wars one was great too. "Look, if your not gonna take this seriously..."

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
I loved all the sketches. All of the twist endings were great, and I absolutely loved the Peanuts sketch.

I still haven't seen last weeks, though. I'm going to have to hunt it down online.

Eddy-C

Supporting Actor
Peanuts and Star Wars were genious! I also loved the villains in traffic sketch from a few weeks ago.

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
Caught it yesterday and the Master's of the Universe thing was really funny. She-Ra's question to the director "Am I done yet" cracked me up.

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
I think I laughed the hardest at the short "It's not a tumor" bit with Arnold. I do that line with my friends all the time. :D

Jefferson Morris

Supporting Actor
Seeing all the old toys from my childhood is tripping me out--where on Earth do they find them all?

Like G.I. Joe's nemesis Destro - there's a name I haven't heard or thought of in a couple of decades at least. And that black tank-type thing with the turret on it that he was selling in his used car lot...I used to play with that too. Ah, memories.

For me, the highlight of Sunday's episode was the Tivo bit, particularly the use of its distinctive sound effects as the mother was being clobbered.

--Jefferson Morris

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
Thats it! I was trying to think this morning what the hell my favorite scene was. I guess it was too early for me to remember. But I agree. the sounds made that skit.

Timothy Alexander

Second Unit

Considering Seth Green is producing this with ToyFare Magazine, I'm pretty sure they have a crap load of old toys and action figures lying around.

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
I forgot about the Tivo one. That's the problem with the show, you get bombarded with so many that it is easy to forget what just happened seconds before.

I remember seeing Seth in an interview where he said that if there is a toy they want, their budget allows them to find and get it. I'm guessing they are running up a pretty good Ebay tab. Perhaps I should pull out all my old Masters of the Universe stuff. :D

Shad R

Supporting Actor
My favorite one so far is the behind the music with the muppet band. When they put animal down...priceless...and "screw you Howard, I'm dying!"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks