What's new

WHAT!!! No comments about Robot Chicken (1 Viewer)

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
Saw this for the first time tonight and I couldn't stop laughing especially the Transformers bit. My 4 year old son is in love with the movie and this would have poisoned his fragile little mind.

Beau

Supporting Actor
I LOVED it. Constant laughs the entire time. Another great [adult swim] show!:emoji_thumbsup:

Steve_Knutzen

Screenwriter
Thought it was excellent. The bloopers show, the drug commercial and "The World's Most One-Sided Battles" were stand-outs. Definitely got me excited for the next episode.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Yep, a great addition. Though I still thing ATHF is my favorite, closely followed by Venture Bros.

Jeff*S*C*

Second Unit
Love it here as well. Gotta love it when the minds of Seth Green and Toyfare mag come together.

Chuck Anstey

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chuck Anstey
I really liked the Cylons in costume.

"Hey Doc, you using the whole fist!?!"

Chuck Anstey

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
My satellite dish was out during the first airing and re-airing, but I hope to get the next one. :frowning:

Regards,

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
15 min commercial free, I can only hope it can be longer, but I tell you that was an intensive funny 15 minutes:D

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
Ya it was great. I was gonna record it on my computer, but my analog cable connectio to it has some bad interference. Anyone wanna pm me? :D

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
This weekends episode blew chunks...not a single laugh in it. Ok, MAYBE I chuckled at the Ode to the Nut Shot.

Chuck Anstey

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chuck Anstey
I agree that this weeks episode was not good. I hope they didn't use up all their best material in the first one. Couldn't Seth Green have watched the episode with some other people and say "I know we worked hard on this skit but it just isn't funny." I was hoping that the Mongoose and "Ode to the Nut Shot" would be the worst it got but unfortunately that was the best of show 2.

Steve_Knutzen

Screenwriter
I liked "The Hyena: Nature's A**hole". I agree about the Voltron thing. I figured he'd run out of moves and just till the thing but it didn't happen as early as it should have. Not as good as the first ep but I still like it.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I noticed Sarah Michelle Gellar "guest voiced." I rewatched it and the only segment I can pinpoint is the crayon interlude ("This is me and Stalin.").

The first episode also had Rachel Leigh Cook revising her role as the frying pan drug girl. That's pretty funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks