What's new

WHAT!!! No comments about Robot Chicken (1 Viewer)

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
TV Tome shows she will be another ep playing "herself" as opposed to "random voice."

David Galindo

Screenwriter
Hah, this one (3/6) was pretty funny. I really enjoyed the race :D

The inbetweens that last for 2-5 seconds, though, were pretty dull this time...

David Galindo

Screenwriter
"IbetterholdstillbecauseanimationcostsmoneyandifIdo ntmoveIcansavemoney ahhhhhhhhhhh!"

I loved that speed racer bit :D

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
"Voltron got SERVED!" The song they used was great, it was Seth rapping over a parody version ("Work It Out On The Floor") of "Get It On The Floor" by DMX

I liked the 3 second clip where there was 2 doors, and a guy confused. one door said "Do Not Enter", the other door had a sign saying "Use Other Door".

Good show. adult swim is just great. I like claymation type films too, so it was interesting.

Lars_J

Stunt Coordinator
I loved the "3 Fast 3 Furious" skit... :)

Kit: "Michael, you know I can only do one turbo-boost per episode" :D

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
Definitely an improvement over the 2nd episode. Hopefully that was just a fluke. :D

Loved the race. "Use the blue turtle shell!"

Steve Felix

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Steve Felix
"And that's how season 8 would have started." :laugh: I was busy being amazed at the fact that SMG was willing to play Buffy, and then it was turned around. I fell for it.:) She had a quick credit for "janitorial services," by the way.

There's something about the animation and timing on this show that makes me laugh whether I want to or not. I could barely breathe during the pet skiiing. Why??

Chuck Anstey

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chuck Anstey
Another mediocre episode. The "Behind the Music" skit was creative but not really funny. Same with the Buffy skit. Since it is only about 12 minutes long I guess I will continue to tape it and watch it hoping there is a good skit every few episodes.

Chuck Anstey

David Galindo

Screenwriter
Just saw the 3/20 Robot Chicken- loved the whole tooth fairy bit, and especially the villans stuck in traffic. Bloopers were "eh" this time, oh well. :D

Beau

Supporting Actor
The pole-vault blooper had me laughing so bad I had to grab my chest and take long deep breaths cause I felt like I was hyperventalating. Great episode. This is started to be my favorite [adult swim] show.

Steve Felix

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Steve Felix
The pole vault was the one blooper that was laugh out loud funny for me. Because I imagine that's what would happen to me if I tried to pole vault. :laugh: And the tooth fairy... priceless.

So which voice was Scarlett Johansson?

Jeff*S*C*

Second Unit
Tooth Fairy sketch was hilarious. I was like "Damn this is gruesome." and then the ending..."Darkest sketch! Darkest sketch!" LOL

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
Caught the bloopers bit and the pole vault skit had me rolling. Unfortunately, my wife was sharing some information with me and as she was talking during the Tooth Fairie bit as well as the villians in traffic and I just couldn't risk the you don't listen to me argument coming up at that late hour. I'll catch it on Thursday.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks