What's new

What is your favorite YouTube video? (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Heh. I like the yippie-kay-yay refrain. I had to stop it about two minutes in, though, because I haven't seen Die Hards III or IV yet.
I really do like the Leo Sayer song, though. His version of More Than I Can Say is one of my top favorites, and When I Need You makes me melancholy. This version was hilarious, though. Yep. You're the singing animal king now. :D

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
You tube pet peeve: "fan-made music videos". You look up a the title of a show or a movie hoping to revisit some favorite moments, and most of the stuff is fan-made "music videos", i.e., some badly edited sequence set to some unbelievably lame pop song. Really annoying.
--
H

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
"Some Star Wars....Vader Sessions"

There are some really funny scenes in that.

"And Im goin right out ther door!" and Leia's interogation always make me laugh.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Anyone experiencing dramatic slow downs lately? I find that download speed has been much slower than playback in the last week or so, leading to frequent pauses. I often have to wait for a good chunk of the clip to download before I start playing it.
--
H

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks