What's new

Songs with the word "cat" in its title (1 Viewer)

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
Bob Seger does Katmandu, I think, but I get the joke. 😁
Seger and Stevens both do a song by that name - -different songs, same name. I like the Seger song better (especially the live version from "Live Bullet") , but the joke works better with Cat Stevens. ;)

Bob Seger is a local rock legend in these parts, as he's from nearby Ann Arbor and his entire Silver Bullet Band is from southeastern Michigan - - one member is from my hometown of Plymouth. The great "Live Bullet" album was recorded at the old Cobo Arena in downtown Detroit.

Last edited:

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
Seger and Stevens both do a song by that name - -different songs, same name. I like the Seger song better (especially the live version from "Live Bullet") , but the joke works better with Cat Stevens. ;)

Bob Seger is a local rock legend in these parts, as he's from nearby Ann Arbor and his entire Silver Bullet Band is from southeastern Michigan - - one member is from my hometown of Plymouth. The great "Live Bullet" album was recorded at the old Cobo Arena in downtown Detroit.
One of my favorite Seger songs is Get Out Of Denver.

Marsh

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Marshall Fish

Bob Seger's one of the great rock singers, and a worthy Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee in 2004. I didn't know that "Live Bullet" was recorded at Cobo Arena. I know the Pistons played their home games there in the 60's and 70's. Plus, the "sports entertainment" Big Time Wrestling, promoted by The Sheik Ed Farhat, held their bouts there during that time period, too.

Article on songs with "cat" in the title

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks