What's new

What hair style should I get? (1 Viewer)

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
Tomorrow I go to get my hair cut and I want to do something new and exciting to my hair... I just don't know exactly what...
Here are a few recent pictures of me:
http://users.lvcm.com/mrmatthew/mesmall.jpg
http://users.lvcm.com/mrmatthew/mattbath.jpg
http://users.lvcm.com/mrmatthew/mattout.jpg
I want something that:
1) Fits me. I just don't want something that looks all out of whack on me.
2) That'll impress my date on Friday. :)
3) Is cool.
Pictures of the hair style I should get are encouraged. :)
And please, nobody recommend:
1) Afros
2) Mullets
;)

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Mull-et! Mull-et! Mull-et! Damn, you take all the fun out of this ;)
Im no hairstylist, so i have no idea what would go well with your hair. But i think that pic above could suit you quite well.
Coloring your hair is always new and exciting :p) Just a word of fashion advice, if you're ognna DYE it, dont dye the WHOLE head... Streak it or something.
If you need more tips, i'd suggest the fashion forum at AskMen.com they're pretty good with this kinda stuff. They also have a good article on mens hairstyles: http://www.askmen.com/fashion/trends...shion_men.html

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
Malcolm, good pick and I'm sure Rain will surely agree with you.
And Joe, may you burn in hell. BUUUUURN!
Do not go to "Supercuts" and expect anything more up-to-date than one of the "Home Improvement" kids.
I am going to a good stylist tomorrow. I'm not going to Supercuts. Why the hell would I go to Supercuts? :)

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
Out here, young adults love "FUBU" and the like, so I wear Kenneth Cole, Cole Reaction, Positano, and a little Quicksilver. (Then again, I am 34, and would look kind of silly dressing like a "homie".)
I cannot wear FUBU... last time I checked, I am pretty damn white. ;) I usually wear Quiksilver (not Quicksilver) clothes along with some Anchor Blue clothes. Then there's the many pairs of jeans I have. :)
Yeah, the Ben Affleck look could work and then I can run around doing my Ben Affleck impression from Mallrats while looking like him. :D

Tim Glover

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim Glover
No offense to Matthew, but this thread is pretty damn funny. I just nearly spit out my drink laughing so hard at the bald look Joe put out. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Hairstyles are also very personal...something that fits YOUR personality. Since none of us know you, this is hard to suggest a style or cut to someone.
Best of luck Matthew....but please God don't get the "joe picture" cut :D or wear FUBU! ;)

Mark Fitzsimmons

Supporting Actor
Just go to a hair stylist and discuss with them your options. Thats what I did, and $19 I have a cool do.

Also, request a gay stylist, they know what looks best on men and wont give you too girly of a cut.

Michael Boyd

Second Unit
When in doubt go Caesar cut. That part in the middle seems so dated. 1980s kind of. But of course here's what I would be obsessing about next Friday. Assuming you've met this girl in person before she has already seen your current haircut. What if she likes it? What if she thinks a new cut is coming on a little strong and she felt the date was more casual? Just throwing this stuff out there. Those would be my own hang ups.

Anyway's if you want to go for cheap, as I do, it's fairly hard for anyone at Supercuts to mess up a Caesar. Even When they do, I can usually trim a little off myslef later.

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
:laugh: Whoa, a workout at the gym later, 21 replies! This is hilarious...
Matthew, u wanna impress girls? Go totally GQ ;) Sure you wont be able to afford DVD's for the next 6 months, but what the hell, you'll look good :D
But yeah, go to a real salon place and get a NICE cut done.. Be sure to print some pics up, or else itll be harder for the stylist to know what you want.

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
At least I've seen more
Chmiel, I know for a fact I have seen this thing you speak of (which will not be named in this courtroom, gentlement ;) ) and saw it LONGER than 5 seconds :)
(Oh boy, no one is going to get this except me and Rudy over here ;) :D )
Please get the Sean Astin cut, that would be SO cute. Cmon, I'll call you Sam if you want! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Areles
Recent bookmarks