What's new

What DVD Did You Watch Most This Year (1 Viewer)

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
Dawn of the Dead
My favorite horror movie ever so of course Im gonna watch it alot. Other than that Clerks, Mallrats, Chasing Amy, and Dogma rank up there. I always watch those. Peace

PatrickM

Screenwriter
Without a doubt, Toy Story 2. Must have watched close to 100 times in its entirety because of my young son. In reality I can't say I watched the entire thing because I remember falling asleep while he watched quite a few times especially on those days he wanted to watch it twice in a day.

Patrick

John Besse

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John
Song of the South. I have seen it like 5 times since I put in on DVD the other day. And plan to watch it again tonight. Huh, the other one is probably Get Shorty. I think I watched that a lot in the begining of the year.

Brad_W

Screenwriter
I've watched JFK (3 times in one week plus multiple viewings during the year), Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace, Gladiator, and Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon... all of them over and over and over and over and over...

MichaelPe

Screenwriter
"Surprisingly, it was "Maelstrom" that got the most viewings on my player"
Damn straight Michael! I think that's my most viewed disc of the year too.
The funny thing is that I don't own it... I've just been renting it all these times.

Jason Whyte

Screenwriter
*laughs* You don't own it yet? Sacrilege, buy it now! :)
By the way, Mulholland Drive will be my most viewed disc of 2002. :)

MichaelPe

Screenwriter
By the way, Mulholland Drive will be my most viewed disc of 2002.
For me, my most-watched DVD in 2002 will probably be "Amelie", with Mulholland Drive a close second.
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

JohanK

Second Unit
Mine is TPM with BTLC close behind. T2 and Road Warrior always get a many viewings while Memento is not collecting any dust either.

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
hmm... Fight Club has been getting alot of play since 2000, I have probably watched that DVD over 20 times over the last year and a half. Memento is my most watched movie that came out this year with about 10 times and I have probably watched the Director's Cut of Army of Darkness over 5 times this year... and all the Kevin Smith movies have been played over 5 times each. :emoji_thumbsup: :D

Darren H

Second Unit
Speaking of crappy discs, I've probably watched Mirror more than any other single disc this year. After seeing it for the first time last winter, I watched all or parts of it every day for a week or two.
Second place is probably the Criterion Cries & Whispers, mainly because the bonus interview with Bergman and Josephson is almost as good as the film itself.

Miles_W

Second Unit
Well, despite the fact that it has only been released recently... a resounding Shrek,
my 3 kids love it ( I am getting tired of it now :D )

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gemini007
Recent bookmarks