Real Name
Blair
71ntgrtUwZL._AC_SY741_.jpg
519A2NPKKRL._AC_.jpg

Kaskade1309

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
S
I watch this one at Christmas time each year. Very funny! Love Denis Leary's genuine reaction when his partner says on the phone that the getaway boat needs some work. :D
Absolutely agreed, B -- I LOVE that sequence and always crack up when it happens in the film. That frustrated laugh he gives and then when Murray goes "Hello?" Leary responds with "He---loooo......" like he's ready to just come off the rails. Hysterical stuff.

This is such an underrated comedy but it needs a good remastering/restoration from a boutique label to give it the love it deserves. This Disney-sanctioned DVD looks atrocious, almost like it's sourced from a first generation VHS tape, and what makes matters worse is that it's non-anamorphic. Whenever we watch this, I am forced to use my TV's controls to blow the image up to the proper aspect ratio, and this is a colossal pain in the ass. A label like Shout Select or Kino Lorber needs to get the licensing for this from Disney and put out a proper remastered Blu-ray/UHD Blu-ray, but that's not going to happen anytime soon, if at all, knowing the Woke Mouse House's politics.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks