What's new

What are some good Internet radio stations? (1 Viewer)

Wade

Stunt Coordinator
I'm Pretty much looking for any style of music to listen too. Well, maybe I'll skip the rap/hip hop genre but any other will do nicely. I've been listening to ClassicalMusicAmerica, Folkalley and Jazz 88 out of San Diego a lot this past week. Would like to find a station that plays a little Celtic music every now and then. Folkalley plays some but would like to hear another station. Also, would like a nice 80's station. Was listening to CRIK FM out of Calgary, but the last time I tried them I kept getting a stupid virus. Haven't been back since.

What are some of your favorites?

Thanks,
Wade

Dave_Brown

Supporting Actor
It isn't a radio station, but ever since I signed up for my DSL service they included a subscription to launch.com so I usually have that going to my station of choice.

XMradio has a few stations that you can listen to on the web, I think one of them is the 80's channel.

Angelo.M

Senior HTF Member
WFUV

The radio voice of Fordham University in New York. Excellent station, with fantastic music and NPR news. Make a donation if you listen.

Not an alum. Don't work for them. I just dig the music.

Keith Paynter

Screenwriter
[shameless self-promotion]

KHITRADIO.COM
80's, 90's, and some stuff on either side, with lots of Canadian content, and NO DIVAS!
2 live streams:

low-rez for dialup w/realplayer, winamp, or any ".pls"-compatible player
high-res (DSL/cable) on Windows Media Player 7.0 +

[/shameless self-promotion]

:D

Darren Davis

Stunt Coordinator
di.fm

I like to put one of the electronica/techno/club/house/whatever-you-want-to-call-it stations on while I do homework. The classical station is also pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cennetkaralowa
Recent bookmarks