What's new

What are everyone's plans for New Year's Eve? (1 Viewer)

Sheldon

Stunt Coordinator
Well...How about it?We plan on having a small party,nothing fancy.It will be Pot Luck and BYOB with good friends.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Well, being that I don't drink at all, never even had a beer, i'll probably just mope around the house and watch movies all day long, then at midnight, i'll give my best friend a call and wish him happy new years.

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
It will be Pot Luck and BYOB with good friends.
I imagine it will be me, sitting around in someone's North Vancouver apartment, with a fridge full of beer and lots of people playing guitar. And, hopefully, we will also have pot luck. :D

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member
I'll be doing what God intended people to do on New Year's Eve: getting pissed, hitting on girls, and making a complete and total ass of myself.

Jon_B

Screenwriter
I'll probably go to work. Then if I get off early enough I'll try to catch Dick Clark on the boob toob. :frowning:
Jon

Nick Sievers

Senior HTF Member
Since I hate the outside world, i'll probably sit around a friends apartment with a couple of people and drink for hours watching movies and listening to cd's. I don't make a big deal out of new year's.

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
Cry at the fact that I had another bad year, masturbate and just feel lonely.
Happy Damn New Year:frowning:
Sincerely,
John "God, I'm depressed...again...why?" Kilduff

Sean Conklin

Screenwriter
John W wrote:
Well, being that I don't drink at all, never even had a beer, i'll probably just mope around the house and watch movies all day long, then at midnight, i'll give my best friend a call and wish him happy new years.
Damn John we have quite a bit in common, I don't drink either, well actually I love the taste of beer, and indulge in 1 and only 1, once in a while, but never under any circumstances do I get drunk, and New Years Eve I will watch movies and go ice skating with my kids. Then at the stroke of midnight I'll give in to Montana tradition and go outside and blast a couple rounds of buckshot in the air from my 12 gauge;)

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
Riverboat gambling in St. Louis. A friendly craps table could finance this year's DVD purchases!

Ashley Seymour

Supporting Actor
The Comedy Club with my wife. Then if she doesn't have too much to drink and we can get back at a reasonable hour...

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
I'll probably go to the bar with a buddy and drink a few beers. Annoy some women, that sort of thing. Nothing special as usual...

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
Stay at home, order a pizza, watch Angel and wonder if 10:00 is too early to go to bed. Wahhhhh.

Seriously, just hang out with a few friends, have a few drinks and listen to music.

Scott W.

Second Unit
Think I'll drive over to friends of the family and spend time with them. Drink and eat myself silly. Happy times indeed!! :)
Scott

Bob McLaughlin

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bob
I have no idea because my friend just cancelled his party at the last minute, citing a lack of interest. Since for the last 15 years or so, I have been at someone else's party for New Year's Eve, it will be weird to stay at home, but it could be nice and relaxing too.

nolesrule

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Kauffman
I'll probably stay at home with my wife, or maybe make a token appearance at my cousin's party. I can't stay up too late I have a 4+ hour drive to Jacksonville i have to make in the morning for an early afternoon kickoff at the Gator Bowl (go Noles!).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrharris
Recent bookmarks