What's new

What are everyone's plans for New Year's Eve? (1 Viewer)

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
Imbibing, ingurgitating, introcepting, engolfing, absorbing, ingesting, infusing and just about anything else you can do with alcohol. I've always like the phrase "mind-blotting drunk" and I shall attempt to render myself thusly so come New Years Eve.

Bruce

Kurt B

Stunt Coordinator
My wife and I will be at the neighbors, our best friends for dinner, a movie, mess around with his xbox and play football, and a few drinks... I've long ago given up going out on new years eve and drinking heavily ever since it started taking days to recover vs. hours :D
~Kurt

Dave Gilbert

Second Unit
Sit at home with my wife watching the CBC. Wake her up after midnight to wish her a Happy New Year and tell her to go to bed. That's what we've done for the past 3 years. I have no reason to believe that this year will be any different.
Ahh, the excitement of married life... :D

Ashley Seymour

Supporting Actor
Tecnically I guess New Years Eve is the whole day. Tomorrow morning the family is taking in the Humanitarian Bowl between WAC champions Louisana Tech, and Clemson. Temp should be about 35 so if it is sunny it will be a very nice day, but we have been having a temperature inversion with overcast and that is dreary.

The Clemson players went on a scenic train ride through the mountin gorges north of town and then went snowmobiling. First time in the snow for many of these guys. Woody Danzler was the only poop; he looked like he was freezing his ass on the open air train and did not enjoy himself.

The over/under for the game is 64 points so we look forward to another shootout. Catch us on ESPN at 12:30 Eastern time.

Neil N

Stunt Coordinator
Since I work for the Dept. of Transportation here in Las Vegas, I have to work. I'll be the guy on the interstate telling you you can't take any of the exits to the strip. :)

Mark Dubbelboer

Screenwriter
I get to bartend in a restaurant.

woohooo

We're getting ripped in the parking lot at midnight if we're not out of there yet.

Robert G

Stunt Coordinator
Just having a few freinds over and drink a few beers. Kiss my wife at Midnight and fall asleep soon after. No big deal, just thankful I made another year.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks