What's new

What a great Birthday present! (1 Viewer)

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
Above our unit is an old lady who moved to Haight Ashbury for peace and quiet to write a book. It's like moving next to an airport for silence -if you dont know Haight Ashbury in the middle of San Francisco- it's a small densly populated area

Anyways this person has the nerve to call and bitch over any little noise (even the upstairs neighbor walking down the stairs after 10 pm!) and yet has the nerve to call and ask for favors.
I helped her out many times thinking it would stop her calling the moment my stereo was heard and annoyed her. In her mind the two never traded off, the smallest explosion in a movie caused a nasty phone call
This morning my wife answers the phone and it's her housemate..... could I come upstairs and help her out of the bathroom? Somehow she locked herselve in the bathroom and cant get out. My wife made up an excuse since I was alseep.
What a wonderful Birthday present...:D :D :D :D :D :D

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
That works for me!
Bought a lottery ticket and the cosmic force did not think I deserved anything else....I'll settle for the witch locked in the bathroom anyday

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
That would be great if she was banging on the bathroom door to get someones attention, that way you could complain about the noise she was making. :D

Definitely Cosmic Revenge! :emoji_thumbsup:

p.s. Happy Belated B-Day

Mark Barnhill

Stunt Coordinator
This was the best thread I've read all day.

happy belated birthday! :D

I hope she's still stuck there..

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
too funny! that's the kharma police workin' overtime!

HAPPY B-DAY!

btw - (what's the coolest thing to do over there? i'm only about 1.3 hours away...)

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
thanks everyone!
i know she was real late for work and i doubt she has enough sense to make something up. we got out of town for a couple of days so she might still be in there (OOOOOOOOO PLLLLLEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZEEE!)

Ted
there are a few things to do in the city depending on what you want.
for music/movies -amoeba records on haight street near stanyan has everything under the sun. most tower or virgin superstores have ~10,000 different titles. amoeba when they opened had nearly 200,000 and they have dvds and lds galore! even different region ones and posters for the fillmore that go back to the 60s. You can spend a day in there alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks