What's new

West Wing coming to DVD Region 1...sometime (1 Viewer)

Mark Silver

Stunt Coordinator
The best news I heard all night was at the WB chat where I was told West Wing Season 1 is in the works. This is just an educated guess, but I am going to think it will come out late November or December. Similar to the Buffy the Vampire Slayer syndication issues, this would give "Bravo" a chance to show all of Season 1 one time through before letting the disks hit the market.

Yee-Ming

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Yee Ming Lim
whoa! any indication on extras though?

I already have season 1 from R2, first half of S2 is en route now, but the extras are almost non-existent. if WB does a proper set on R1, I'll certainly double-dip, but it'd be nice to know now, and when they're being released, so I decide can whether to stop buying R2 or not.

sorry, I know you won't know the answer to these questions, and I was thinking a WB exec might take these comments on board, but in retrospect, if I say the reason I want to know is to avoid double-dipping, they're not going to help me out there, are they? why sell one set when they can sell two (albeit in different regions)? ;)

Joel C

Screenwriter
Man, Warner is killing me with all the TV releases. I want TWW and Smallville, and in a perfect world I'd have money for Nikita and B5 too.

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
Can someone chime in here.......

Were Seasons #1 and #2 of The West Wing done in 1.66 Widescreen, like the last two seasons? I can't recall.

Not that this really makes any difference whatever, but it can't hurt to sign up, and thus "vote", for TWW DVD release HERE.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks