What's new

Werewolf: Official Release Announced (1 Viewer)

Sadsack

Second Unit
Real Name
David
It will look better than your VHS transfers so quit your belly aching.
You're joking, right? People here actually want to know about the quality of a release, not blindly praise the good intentions of a company that probably doesn't need to follow copyright laws in USA.

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
You're joking, right? People here actually want to know about the quality of a release, not blindly praise the good intentions of a company that probably doesn't need to follow copyright laws in USA.

People here bitch and moan and whine about shows that they're dying for and would do anything to get and then when they finally see a release, they complain about the price or the quality. As if a failed series from 30+ years ago with music issues no less, is something that companies are fighting over to release. They're lucky they're getting anything.

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
I still have the entire series that I recorded first run on Beta Hi-Fi. I'll stick with those for time being.

And that's the smart thing to do. Although I would transfer them over to DVD before your Beta craps out on you and you can't find anything to play the tapes on.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks