What's new

Well...Sears price-matched my Sony WEGA KV-32FV26!!! (1 Viewer)

Brian Harnish

Screenwriter
After several days of set backs (namely the XtremeShopper.com site not being open on the weekend), I FINALLY GOT MY TV!!!!! YEEEEEEHAAAAAAHHH!!!! It was price-matched at Sears for $1039.99 as listed on XtremeShopper.com.
And get this, I got a FREE STAND!!! Wowza! I just about fainted when I saw that. Anyways, the total price came to $1167.99 for the TV and stand (price includes only tax and delivery.) I will be receiving my TV on Saturday, July 7th.
I am SOOOOOO EXCITED!!! Saturday can't come soon enough! Argh!
biggrin.gif

------------------
- Brian
My DVD Collection

Brian Harnish

Screenwriter
Mike- They're running a deal featuring free stands for any 32" WEGA model. Unfortunately, it's only for the 32" (but I don't mind!!!
biggrin.gif
). The special ends on July 31st.
------------------
- Brian
My DVD Collection

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
And I paid more than $1,400 for my KV-32FV26--plus tax. This was called a "discount."
At any rate, congrats on the new WEGA, Brian. Please let us know what you think of the display after you've looked at it for a day or so. Also, let us know what your post-Video Essentials results are.
------------------
2001-a.jpg

BrandonL

Stunt Coordinator
How did you find out about the free stand offer? My mom just bought a 32 inch Wega and Sears had no clue about this promotion. They said if I could bring any proof they would do it. Please help.

Brian Harnish

Screenwriter
Brandon -- there was a sign that the salesman found at the last minute stuck on the back of one of the TVs. It said clearly: FREE STAND WITH ANY 32" WEGA TV. :)
------------------
- Brian
My DVD Collection

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks