Well...Sears price-matched my Sony WEGA KV-32FV26!!!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Brian Harnish, Jul 2, 2001.

1. Brian Harnish

Brian Harnish Screenwriter

After several days of set backs (namely the XtremeShopper.com site not being open on the weekend), I FINALLY GOT MY TV!!!!! YEEEEEEHAAAAAAHHH!!!! It was price-matched at Sears for $1039.99 as listed on XtremeShopper.com.
    And get this, I got a FREE STAND!!! Wowza! I just about fainted when I saw that. Anyways, the total price came to $1167.99 for the TV and stand (price includes only tax and delivery.) I will be receiving my TV on Saturday, July 7th.
    I am SOOOOOO EXCITED!!! Saturday can't come soon enough! Argh! [​IMG]
    ------------------
    - Brian
    My DVD Collection

2. Mike Kao

Mike Kao Second Unit

Awesome! How were you able to get a free stand!?

3. Brian Harnish

Mike- They're running a deal featuring free stands for any 32" WEGA model. Unfortunately, it's only for the 32" (but I don't mind!!! [​IMG] ). The special ends on July 31st.
    ------------------
    - Brian
    My DVD Collection

4. Jack Briggs

Jack Briggs Executive Producer

And I paid more than $1,400 for my KV-32FV26--plus tax. This was called a "discount."
    At any rate, congrats on the new WEGA, Brian. Please let us know what you think of the display after you've looked at it for a day or so. Also, let us know what your post-Video Essentials results are.
    ------------------
    [​IMG]

5. BrandonL

BrandonL Stunt Coordinator

How did you find out about the free stand offer? My mom just bought a 32 inch Wega and Sears had no clue about this promotion. They said if I could bring any proof they would do it. Please help.

6. Brian Harnish

Brandon -- there was a sign that the salesman found at the last minute stuck on the back of one of the TVs. It said clearly: FREE STAND WITH ANY 32" WEGA TV. [​IMG]
    ------------------
    - Brian
    My DVD Collection