What's new

Weekly Roundup 6/11 (1 Viewer)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Okay, okay...you've convinced me to buy nekkid Halle for $14.99! :rolleyes:
:laugh:
Oh, and I bow in the presence of the High Priest o' Joss. Where's nekkid Buffy? :b ;)

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
For all of you buying Monster's Ball for nekkid Halle, don't forget the same scene has nekkid Billy Bob. :eek: It's not for the faint-hearted. ;)
Nekkid Buffy in Season 2?? Hmm, that episode looks to be the last one on disc 4. I just finished disc 1 last night after getting the set Saturday. Looks like I'd better pick up the pace!! :D

RobertCharlotte

Supporting Actor
Moral of the Story:In the span of an hour, Circuit City stole every drop of goodwill I used to have for Best Buy. By taking a hardline on THEIR OWN price match policy, Best Buy took a 20-year customer and made him ponder why he would ever come back.
Dude, you can work this to your advantage. Write a letter detailing exactly the same info you just told us, then send it to the store manager (get his/her name first, don't just send it addressed to "Store Manager" :)).
I'll give you three-to-one you get at the very least a gift card out of it.

Alex Morrow

Stunt Coordinator
I just swung by CompUSA and they still had one copy of harrypouter for $9.97. I just couldn't bring myself to buy it. Now, had they had a copy of Pearl Harbor:Directors Cut then I might have gotten both.
Speaking of which, anyone managed to snag a copy yet? I'm gonna make a quick tour around my town to see if I can get one (i have nothing to do tonight).

BooneG

Stunt Coordinator
Craig,

I know that Billy Bob is naked but its worth it to see Halle get naked and have raw sex.

Bill Balcziak

Supporting Actor
Dude, you can work this to your advantage. I'll give you three-to-one you get at the very least a gift card out of it.
Gift card? Dude, I'd be happy with a less hostile attitude and good customer service. The last thing I'm worried about is squeezing Best Buy for a handout. :)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
didn't INNERSPACE arrive this week?

does anyone have good price for this at any stores?

i'm a little surprised it didnt make "the grid"

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
6/11 was the ORDER DUE DATE for Innerspace, and several other WB titles...all due on the street for 7/9th.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
oh :b

it's still listed at some sites for this week.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
I looked at Season 2, Disc 4. I also looked at your spoiler description.
That's just teasers, Jeff. Hiding behind crates and under boxes, isn't nekkid. Oh, hellLink Removed :)
Well, at least tomorrow I get nekkid HalleLink Removed

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
* Wal-Mart has Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 2 for $42.44.
I just went to Wal-Mart (and at 7am no less) and there were no copies of Buffy: Season 2 out (and I wouldn't be suprised if they were in one of the boxes on the floor). I asked the lady and she didn't even know anything about it. :angry: I hate Wal-Mart even more now.
Oh well, Circuit City and CompUSA open in two and a half hours (ARGH!) so I'll go pick it up then (even if I don't like going to either of those stores).

Michael Caicedo

Second Unit
Real Name
Michael Caicedo
David or anyone else. What's the deal with FH's Dune? I see the costco website and dvdplanet have a release date of 6/18. Do I have to wait till next week?

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Unless there's been a last-minute delay, Dune releases today. Folks in the field, please let us know if you are seeing it on shelves!
I just went to Wal-Mart (and at 7am no less) and there were no copies of Buffy: Season 2 out (and I wouldn't be suprised if they were in one of the boxes on the floor).
Matt, are you sure they didn't sell out over the weekend? :D ;) Oops, did I suggest that? Nah, I'm sure the most powerful video-selling entity in the world didn't break street date or anything.
I'm just being facetious here, folks!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks