What's new

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
Amazon has the 4K for $24.99. Too late for me I preordered at BB and got it Monday.

Not too late -- unlike Amazon, BBY has a price guarantee for the same item while you are in the return period (15/30/45 days depending on you RZ status).

If you bought online just contact they CS number (assume you did if you received Monday). If you bought in store you can do it at the store the same way you do a PM or you can try the PM phone number though that's 50/50 whether they'll allow it if the transaction is in your BBY history yet.

Obviously won't help if you bought the Exclusive item

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
I'm going to wait until tomorrow to see if Target puts a Cartwheel deal up for Thor. If there do, I'll likely stop there to get the 4k. Otherwise, I'll drop into BB, price match to Amazon and be done. If they won't PM, then I'll order from Amazon in the parking lot and be done.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
I was able to order ThoR in 4K from Target.com $27.99 - $1.40 Red Card discount it could be here by Monday.

The site said there were copies at my regular Target store but there weren't any 4K copies the day before (at least 20 of the regular bluray) and I could not do site-to-store ...

Amazon's $24.99 deal was for Prime members only and I believe it went back to $27.99 ...

Sturm and Drang ... (aka 1st world problems)

David_Jr

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dave
Not too late -- unlike Amazon, BBY has a price guarantee for the same item while you are in the return period (15/30/45 days depending on you RZ status).

If you bought online just contact they CS number (assume you did if you received Monday). If you bought in store you can do it at the store the same way you do a PM or you can try the PM phone number though that's 50/50 whether they'll allow it if the transaction is in your BBY history yet.

Obviously won't help if you bought the Exclusive item

Thanks for that tip. Too late now I think, but I will keep it in mind for the future. Since this was a birthday gift for my son I did not want to take a chance of not getting on time so I preordered. I rarely do that though. Good to know on the price guarantee.

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for that tip. Too late now I think, but I will keep it in mind for the future. Since this was a birthday gift for my son I did not want to take a chance of not getting on time so I preordered. I rarely do that though. Good to know on the price guarantee.

We;re talking about Thor right? I think BBY purchase date should start from release date (or maybe shipment date/date your CC was charge) not the actual order date.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks