What's new

Weekly Roundup 12/23 (1 Viewer)

Kenneth Cummings

Supporting Actor
Deadiest week of the year for me. Nothing, not even a bread crumb for me. Merry Christmas Dave and everyone here at the board.

Christian Behrens

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Christian Behrens
As always, Dave, thanks for the hard work, which results in the HTF members ultimately spending more money :D.

Merry Christmas to everyone!

-Christian

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Nada this week (thank the heavens because I really need the financial break), but wanted to say thanks and wish The Lamberts (and, of course, my fellow HTF'ers) the happiest of holidays! Thanks for saving me time and money with your wonderful Roundups!

:emoji_thumbsup:

Nick T Robot

Supporting Actor
I'm so glad I held off on Alien Tetralogy, planning to get the single movies in January. But at $41.99 I figure I'll get myself a Christmas Gift!

Deal is only good until tomorrow, my local Costco had tons of them. Great deal on other Fox DVD sets!

I Wish You All A Happy Christmas And A Very New Year

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
As I make sure all the presents are under the tree, that the stockings are full, and that the cookies and milk are where they should be, I will sign off and head to bed.

From all the Lambert family, to each of you:

[c]MERRY CHRISTMAS![/c]

[c] [/c]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks