What's new

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Lucked into what I hope is the last copy of Soul steelcase at my Best Buy (not in that I hope it's the last one so no one gets it, but rather the website said there was just one remaining so I am hoping that inventory control is accurate). I'll be picking it up along with Gattaca (one of my favorite films) in the morning.

Surprisingly the BvS is sold out at Best Buy and Target sites, and Amazon is delayed until April-May, so I put that order in. I wonder if the Snyder Cut of Justice League impacted those sales, or if there is a supply chain issue (i.e. pandemic rules still making plants operate at low capacities).

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
For anyone who is interested in the Target exclusive for Soul, here is an unboxing that shows you what it is. I didn't make this video but think it is helpful. This is not a digipack as Disney has done in the past. Instead, there is a unique slipcover which has a pocket of sorts for the gallery book, and it slides over the standard 4K keepcase release. So if you're expecting a digipack, be aware that's not what this is.

I got my steelbook from Best Buy tonight and I think it is absolutely beautiful and a great way to commemorate a very special movie in my collection. Did you guys manage to get yours okay @Carlo Medina and @Clay_E?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks