What's new
World Wide Stereo

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
I'm glad we all finally have it.

My copy from Amazon has been accepted at the post local office, so I'll probably get that one tomorrow.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
As for Yellow Rose, it is a Sony Pictures Classics release, which are 99.99% of the time now MOD, hence the small initial production run.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
it is a Sony Pictures Classics release

That would make sense given that it is a small indie film, but it has nothing to do with the Sony Pictures Classics banner. The film starts with the Sony logo and then transitions into the Stage 6 Films logo. I think the limited print run has more to do with its insignificant box office results than anything else. Its total gross was $367,489, which is low even by pandemic standards. They probably just didn't think there would be that much interest in the Blu-ray for a film which made such little impact. I take no joy in saying this, but I think that's what happened.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Pete brought in the mail today:

full
And it looks like it really wore him out. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SJeans123
Recent bookmarks