What's new

Wav Editor (1 Viewer)

Luis Esp

Supporting Actor
Can anyone suggest a really easy to use wav editor? I had download a freeware program awhile back ago I think was called "Cd Wav Editor" and I just recently restored my computer and forgot to save the program.
I've tried other programs which were too confusing and I've tried a wav splitter recommended by Tech Tv, which is useless because you can't see the graph file without two screen open.
So any suggestions are greatly appreciated:)

Luis Esp

Supporting Actor
I recorded a friends live performance and I'm to catalogue it for her. I'd like to split the tracks and individually name them.

Mike LS

Supporting Actor
Not that this is a great option, but you can do that with Windows Sound Recorder. As long as you're not really trying to edit the file, just cut it down it should do that fine.

Artur Meinild

Screenwriter
check out cooledit.com
this is a really great program, and you can download a trial version to try it out.this program is for sound what paint shop pro is for graphics.

Mike LS

Supporting Actor
I'm sure you can get there from cooledit.com but go to www.syntrillium.com. That's got all of the software from that company.
Only problem with the free demo of Cooledit is that you can't save any files using it, so you really can't get THAT good an idea of it using the demo.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks