What's new

Warner Archive Announcements Thread (12 Viewers)

FrankXS

Second Unit
Since it is November 30th...........is it too soon to be asking for January titles from Warner Archive? In the past they usually announced near the end of the month. George has said by January they will be geared up to start celebrating the 100th anniversary of Warner Brothers.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Since it is November 30th...........is it too soon to be asking for January titles from Warner Archive? In the past they usually announced near the end of the month. George has said by January they will be geared up to start celebrating the 100th anniversary of Warner Brothers.

Hey, Frank!

As usual, it's anyone's guess.

Yes, technically, the announcements should have happened already.

I'm just being patient and keeping a lookout for Amazon preorder additions.

RobertMG

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Robert M. Grippo

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
I'm WAY older than millennials, boomers or the "great generation" in heart although just into my 60's now, that's why I'm still hoping for Greed, The Crowd, The Wind and Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
i would be so happy if any one of those titles were to get a release, but then got to thinking of another that I would want added to that list. If possible the 1926 Sjöström / Gish version of The Scarlet Letter befitting an MGM release

commander richardson

Second Unit
Real Name
martyn
Oh yes! Swashbucklers & Epics, a lot of fun & a good way to switch off from this tired old world for a couple of hours. Over to you 2023.
If WA were to say that there would be only one more release from them I am certain everyone would totally agree with me that it should be : SCARAMOUCHE . !!!!!!!!!!!!

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
If WA were to say that there would be only one more release from them I am certain everyone would totally agree with me that it should be : SCARAMOUCHE . !!!!!!!!!!!!
If Warner said that only one more swashbuckler-type movie would be released on Blu-ray disc, then yes, I think most people would agree it should be Scaramouche. If it was of any type of film, there would be a very fierce debate!

jayembee

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jerry

I love it, and would love to have it on Blu-ray, but there are any number of potential titles from WAC I'd prefer to see released on BD before Scaramouche.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks