Real Name
Robert M. Grippo
I goofed too 1923!

1670097740307.png

Alan Tully

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alan
I have the French DVD of Scaramouche (Warner never released the DVD in the UK), & that has the silent version as an extra (unrestored), but I have to admit that I haven't got around to watching it.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
They sure are taking their dear sweet time with January announcements.

Let's hope George didn't make promises he couldn't keep again.

There has just been too much going on over there for the past year or more.

I'm not worried about their catalog output or how long it takes for them to fully get back on their feet again.

I don't want to bother George, so I don't ask what's going on. I leave it to the Podcasts for any updates.

I'm remaining positive we'll have an announcement on some new titles not before long.

xochipilli

Auditioning
Real Name
Duarte
I don't want to bother George, so I don't ask what's going on. I leave it to the Podcasts for any updates.

I understand you not wanting to bother him just because we're getting jittery. Still, some kind of heads-up would be really nice.

My thinking is either that they're a week late for some reason and we'll get them in the next few days, or they're going back to announcing only a month early rather than two as was the case prior to the Fall of 2021, so in a couple weeks instead. We'll see...

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
I understand you not wanting to bother him just because we're getting jittery. Still, some kind of heads-up would be really nice.

My thinking is either that they're a week late for some reason and we'll get them in the next few days, or they're going back to announcing only a month early rather than two as was the case prior to the Fall of 2021, so in a couple weeks instead. We'll see...

I agree wholeheartedly with either one of those two scenarios being the case.

Alan Tully

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alan
I'm thinking maybe next week for releases around mid-January. Get back to a month's wait between announcement & release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bolorkay
Recent bookmarks