What's new

Want to buy: 8mm home VCR (1 Viewer)

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
Remember the attempt to convert us over to 8mm VCRs for home use? Do you have one of these decks gathering dust in a closet? I have an actual use for one. I use my 8mm camcorder to tape interviews with inventors about their inventions. Then I can play them back when writing up their invention. Right now I have to dupe the 8mm tape to VHS for playback, wasting time and resolution. So an 8mm deck would be useful to me. Price naturally dependant on brand, age, and condition.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Donnie Clark

Agent
Dennis,

I have a Sony EV-C20 that I would be willing to part with. I purchased it from Best Buy about 8 years ago and my 8mm camcorder fizzled out about a year later so it hasn't been used in quite some time. It has less than 20 hours of use. This unit did not come with remote but it is remote capable if you have a universal remote. No original box but it can be shipped.

It's not doing me any good and I think I paid around $400 but would be happy to let it go for $50 plus shipping.

Donnie

Glenn

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Dennis,

If you find more than one of these 8MM decks please let me know as I am also in need of one.

Thanks,
Glenn

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks