What's new

Vertical mice (1 Viewer)

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
Anyone here a fan of vertical mice?

My right shoulder and elbow have been painful for a while now. It dawned on me that maybe it's hanging around surfing the web during this Covid shutdown.

I ordered one to try out this theory. It should arrive soon. It's cheap and it's Amazon's #1 seller in vertical mice.

Dave Upton

Audiophile
Reviewer
Real Name
Dave Upton
Anyone here a fan of vertical mice?

My right shoulder and elbow have been painful for a while now. It dawned on me that maybe it's hanging around surfing the web during this Covid shutdown.

I ordered one to try out this theory. It should arrive soon. It's cheap and it's Amazon's #1 seller in vertical mice.

I have used one before and found it pretty good for my wrist - but I couldn't get used to it for gaming, which I do a lot of. Thankfully, carpal tunnel has never been a real problem for me - so I'm not needing to swap. The model that I liked best was this one: https://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/mx-vertical-ergonomic-mouse

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
just installed one recently for my wife who has been experiencing hand/finger issues (she is an accountant). She and I both like it but I think I'm going to upgrade to a wireless version.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks