What's new

(un)Official HTF Greater Cincinnati Meet (V.3) (1 Viewer)

Alan Pummill

Screenwriter
Thanks guys. Kevin came over last night. We went to Applebee's for a couple of birthday brews. He crashed in our guest room last night....light weight!!:D

I'm still waiting for my center channel tweeter to get back from Paradigm. It quit on me and Kev about 5 weeks ago as we were putting my system through it's paces with my new Outlaw 950 pre/pro and Carver amp combo.

I'm really liking that Outlaw!!

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
Man i havent been on the forum in a few days, and I miss Alan's birthday, bummer. Anyway happy belated birthday bud. Alan how did Packy want me to go about the pictures? Should I post them send them to him or what?

Alan Pummill

Screenwriter
LaMarcus, I'm not sure. How did the pictures turn out?? Why don't you e-mail or private Packy to find out about the pics.

Thaks for b-day greetings!!

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
For the most part they turned out good (especailly the ones of you sleeping:D ). Some are not so hot, but they'lll do fine, people will get the point.

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
Ok guys, sorry it's taking so long with the pictures, but trust me it's for the best. I mean choose for yourself. How would you like the pictures to look.

Like this?.....

Or this?...

The second one looks like it's had a ISF calibration, or at least Avia. So let me calibrate the rest of the images and I'll try my best to shoot them to Packy by this Saturday.

By the way, does anyone know this guy?.....

(sorry i just couldn't resist)

George_W_K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
George
You know, not everything has to be ISF'd LaMarcus!:D

I got my screen by the way.

George

David Lawson

Screenwriter
Real Name
David Lawson
I'm getting the Tripod images as well. Let me know if you'd like me to host them until Parker (presumably) adds a page for us in the HTF Meets section. I have a few real Web servers at my disposal. ;)

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
I sent the pics to Parker today. So when ever he get's them up you'll see them. The ones that I posted you should be able to see them if you :

right click the image
go to properties
copy the link
paste it in a window's address.

George_W_K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
George
You're right, Alan. That pic makes it look like you fell asleep during the movie. Oh wait, you did!:D

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
Yikes. I just realized I forgot to attach them to the email. :D You gotta love how the mind works.

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Ok guys. Click here for the pictures. Looks like everyone had a lot of fun in LeMarcus' HT.

LeMarcus:

If you send me a list/description for each each of the pictures I will add it to the page.

Parker

mike_frontier

Supporting Actor
Ok guys. Click here for the pictures. Looks like everyone had a lot of fun in LeMarcus' HT.
Hello all.

I just saw these pictures and it's hilarious to see. I would feel bad to fall a sleep during a theater show-off. But I would blame it on the couches if it was me. They sure look comfortable. Time to pull out the high school desk and chairs for the next meet I say ;)

Keep them boys awake :D (lol).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khuranatech
Recent bookmarks